Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Currently... my first attempt at a linky!

So this is my very first attempt at a linky...   I am linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade with her August Currently Linky Party:


As for my Back to school must haves: 1) a theme... I just can't decide... I really wanted to do an "Oh the Places You'll Go" theme but I have never really done an actual theme throughout my classroom, more a color theme so I am not sure I want to commit completely. 2.) I am in the process of creating a new teacher binder.  Mine reached the "too full" mark this past year, so I need to reorganize and of course make it cute! 3.) Since I am changing color schemes, my old cupboard curtains won't match, so I need to pick out fabric and make new ones... which brings me back to #1 of choosing a theme already!!!

Hope I did all this correctly!  This is super fun!

2 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

I really don't have a theme. I have lots of frogs and then everything else is centered around hearts: helpful hearts to fill our school family bucket, heart promises (our rules), hearts words, etc. I would love for you to come check out our Hug your Heart jar when you get the chance. =)

I am needing some more curtains to "hide" things on some of my shelves.

When you get a chance, add a follow box. Go to design at the top of your blog and then layout. Choose add a gadget and the follow choice should be the ninth one. I would love to follow you. =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Fourth Grade Flipper said...

So happy to find another 4th grade teacher! Are you fourth or fifth this year? I can totally relate to your "thinking". I have been staying up way too late blog stalking lately and my kids are not sleeping in! I can't wait to see your classroom pics. I am not very color coordinated and am attempting an owl theme this year (very loosely)....need to start slow. I taught 6th for 8 years and there aren't really many themes going on in the middle school:)
Happy blogging!!
~Holly
Fourth Grade Flipper

Post a Comment