Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, August 20, 2012

Must Haves Monday Blog Hoppin

I really thought I would have pictures up by now, but I want it to just look PERFECT when I do show the world! So I promise to get them up by the end of this week! 

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' today to sahe my Must Haves for the school year.

As for my "Must-Haves", I really feel like I need
1.) ORGANIZATION!  My room must be organized and put together before I can even begin to think about what I will be teaching.  This is the most important thing.

2.) Brand new Crayola markers- I prefer the fine point ones.  I use these in my lesson plan book as well as grading papers and coloring with throughout the year.
3.) My Cricut- I use my Cricut for everything from cards, to invitations, to my classroom.  I wouldn't know what to do without it!

4.) Lastly, I must have a good water bottle.  I am addicted to cute water bottles.  My husband is always getting on my case when I bring home a new one!  This is similar to my newest addition, except mine is pink!  GO DUCKS!


Link up by right clicking on the picture above!    I'd love to hear from any of you that MUST HAVE the same things as me! 

I tried to ask a few questions on my last post but didn't hear back from anyone... SAD!  If anyone would love to help me out, that would be great! Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment