Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, August 6, 2012

Official 1st day in my classroom

Today I finally made it into my classroom to work.  I did have to take both kiddos with me, which means that I got nothing really accomplished.  My plan today was to move things around so that I can see my room as a classroom instead of a yard sale pile.  I got all my desks moved, bookcases where they will go and my computer hooked up.  When the hubby gets home, I am going to head back to get a game plan for the rest of the week.  I want to get my cupbiards organized this year and get a list of the things I need to still purchase!  3 weeks left isn't enough time!!!  I can't wait to post pictures of my classroom for the very first time! 

1 comments:

Christine said...

Good Luck setting up your classroom. I'm your newest follower. I found your blog on the 4th grade link from O'Boy 4th grade.

Christine
Tales From Rm 17!

Post a Comment